Aniwell FiltaClear Antibacterial Sunblock Cream for Horses, Cats and Dogs (50g)
Aniwell FiltaClear is a completely clear, protective antibacterial sunblock cream which acts as a totally natural second skin (SPF 24-27). Ideal for use on horses in equestrian events but is also suitable for cats and dogs. To stop the animal licking the cream it contains Bitrex, a bittering agent.
Sold as a 50g tube
FiltaClear gives a minimal white film cover which protects sensitive and damaged areas from exposure to both sun and wind and can appear almost invisible if gently rubbed in to the affected areas. It also contains antibacterial qualities which prevent foreign contaminants and dirt from entering the affected area.
FiltaClear makes a great sunblock and provides a high sun-protection factor as well as antibacterial cover. For maximum skin protection, a visible film should be applied and re-applied two or three times daily. However it is not suitable to apply to the teats of lactating animals, around the mouth area and not to be used for dairy cows.
When to use:
- Sun block and wind protection
- Clipper rash: anti licking agent deters causing more irritation
- Irritated skin: inflamed, weeping areas FiltaClear will soothe the affected skin area
- Albino or white cats and dogs protection on noses and ear margins, safe to use on sensitive skin areas
- Sunburn: from sun or heat lamp exposure
- Over veterinary procedures, to cover and protect
How to use:
- Cover the area to be treated (sun protection or damaged skin area) with a thin visible film. This can be gently massaged in to provide sun blocking action up to 8 hours.
- A thick layer of FiltaClear may be used for longer sun blocking protection and as an antibacterial cover.
- Re-apply FiltaClear to the area for 2-3 days without removing the original cover.
- After this period, gently remove the FiltaClear from the area by using warm water and a mild soap or dilute antiseptic solution.
- Pat or air-dry (do not rub) and recover with FiltaClear. Hair will regrow naturally on the area.
Out of stock