Broadline spot on for cats
Broadline spot on is a topical anti parasite treatment for cats. It contains the active ingredients Fipronil, (S)-methoprene, Eprinomectin and Praziquantel.
It is available in 2 sizes Small Cats (<2.5kg) and Large Cats (2.5kg-7.5kg). Sold is boxes of 3 or 6 pipettes. One pipette to be applied monthly to the back of the neck. This is a prescription only medication to be used as advised by your veterinary surgeon.
For the treatment and/or prevention of:
– Treatment and prevention of infestations by fleas (Ctenocephalides felis). Elimination of fleas
within 24 hours. One treatment prevents further infestations for at least one month.
– Prevention of environmental flea contamination by inhibiting the development of flea immature
stages (eggs, larvae and pupae) for over a month.
– The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of flea allergy dermatitis
– Treatment and prevention of infestations by ticks (Ixodes ricinus). Elimination of ticks within
48 hours. One treatment prevents further infestations for up to 3 weeks.
– Treatment of notoedric mange (Notoedres cati).
– Treatment of infestations with tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia taeniaeformis,
Echinococcus multilocularis , Joyeuxiella pasqualei (adult), and Joyeuxiella fuhrmanni (adult)).
– Treatment of infestations with gastrointestinal nematodes (L3, L4 larvae and adults of Toxocara
cati, adults of Toxascaris leonina, L4 larvae and adults of Ancylostoma tubaeforme and
Ancylostoma ceylanicum, and adults of Ancylostoma brazilienze).
– Treatment of infestations with feline lungworms (L3 larvae, L4 larvae and adults of
Aelurostrongylus abstrusus , L4 larvae and adults of Troglostrongylus brevior).
– Treatment of infestations with vesical worms (Capillaria plica).
– Prevention of heartworm disease (Dirofilaria immitis larvae) for one month.
Do not use in sick or convalescent animals.
Do not use in rabbits.
Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients.
Link to the product overview for Broadline: