Hills CD Urinary Stress Wet Food for Cats (Stew with Chicken and Vegetables)
A complete wet prescription diet for bladder health, to prevent the formation of bladder stones and help manage stress in cats. A tray of 24 x 82g tins.
Hill’s nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Urinary Stress clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat’s urinary health while also managing stress. In fact, Prescription Diet™c/d™ Multicare is clinically proven nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
This irresistible Prescription Diet™ Stew with chicken and added vegetables contains gently cooked bite-sized chunks.
How it works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Enriched with antioxidants, Potassium citrate & Omega-3
- Controlled levels of Magnesium, Calcium, Phosphorus
- Contains Vitamin B6
How it helps:
- Contains L-tryptophan & milk protein hydrolysate to control stress. Stress is a known risk factor for the major cause of FLUTD.**
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days***
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, vegetables, oils and fats, minerals.Urine acidifying substances : Calcium chloride, Calcium sulfate, dicalcium phosphate, choline chloride.
Out of stock