Clavubactin 50mg tablets
Clavubactin 50/12.5mg tablets contain the antibiotics Amoxicillin and Clavulanic Acid. They are licensed for the treatment of specific bacterial infections in cats & dogs.
Clavubactin Tablets are used for the treatment of infections in dogs caused by bacteria sensitive to amoxicillin in combination with clavulanic acid. This may include
- Skin infections associated with Staphylococci and Streptococci.
- Urinary tract infections associated with Staphylococci, Streptococci, Escherichia coli, Fusobacterium necrophorum and Proteus spp.
- Respiratory tract infections associated with Staphylococci, Streptococci and Pasteurellae.
- Gastrointestinal tract infections associated with Escherichia coli and Proteus spp.
- Infections of the oral cavity associated with Clostridia, Corynebacteria, Staphylococci, Streptococci, Bacteroides spp, Fusobacterium necrophorum and Pasteurellae.
Link to the SPC for Clavubactin 50/12.5mg Tablets
Sold as individual tablets
Out of stock