Ear cleaner for routine ear hygiene in adult dogs, puppies, cats and kittens. As a cleaner to maintain good ear hygiene or to clean the ear prior to topical medication.
Want to know if there is an infection in your dogs ear? We can send you everything you need to take the sample and send it to the lab then support you through the next steps which we may be able to help with or you may need to visit your registered vet!
- Antibacterial, antifungal ear cleanser for dogs
- Cleans the ear canal and removes wax & debris
- Drying action to reduce moisture and grease
- Non-oily solution
- To be used as maintenance to prevent ongoing ear problems in dogs prone to greasy ears and dogs who swim
How to use:
- Use 2-3 times per week ongoing for maintenance
- Apply after swimming
- Fill the ear canal with the solution and massage the base of the ear for 30 seconds. Wipe away any excess with cotton wool.
- Chlorhexidine digluconate has an antibacterial action which is not inactivated by pus or organic material.
- Chlorhexidine is non-irritating at low concentrations.
- Lactic Acid acidifies the solution to a pH of 3.5, which enhances its antibacterial properties.
- Salicylic acid acts by selectively breaking the keratinous protein chains present in the outer skin layer. It is well tolerated by the underlying cells.
Out of stock