Droncit Spot-On Tapewormer for Cats (pack of 4 pipettes)
Droncit Spot-On Tapewormer for Cats effectively kills all forms of common UK adult tapeworms living within your cats’ gut. Containing praziquantel as the active ingredient, Droncit Spot-On uses a vet-strength formula that targets both immature and mature forms of adult tapeworms to impair their normal functions.
Sold as a pack of 4 pipettes
Worms in cats can be a big problem, but they don’t have to be! A single application of Droncit Spot-On Tapewormer for Cats effectively kills all forms of common UK adult tapeworms living within the gut.
- Kills tapeworms commonly found in UK cats
- Vet strength formula – fast and effective tapeworm treatment
- Easy to use spot-on formula for a tapeworm treatment for cats without the fuss
- Specifically formulated with cats in mind, targeting both immature and mature forms of adult tapeworms in cats
- Highly effective treatment against all the common species of tapeworm found in cats of the United Kingdom and Ireland including; Dipilydium caninum, and Taenia species. Also effective against Echinococcus multilocularis.
Any cat that hunts and consumes mice or birds is at high risk of tapeworm infection. Our cats often show few, if any, signs of a tapeworm infection but if left untreated they can lead to serious health complications for you and your family. Don’t risk it. Trust Droncit for fast-acting treatment of all common tapeworm species found in the UK.
Ingredients: Each tube contains 20mg praziquantel with 0.5mg butylated hydroxytoluene.
1 tube per 2.5kg of bodyweight
Do NOT use in Puppies or Kittens
Warning: Do not use on cats weighing less than 1kg bodyweight
Do not allow recently treatment animals to groom each other
Care should be taken to avoid the contents of the tube coming into contact with the eyes or mouth of the recipient animal.
Out of stock