Droncit Tapeworm Tablet for Cats and Dogs
Droncit Tapeworm Tablets are a highly effective treatment against all common species of tapeworm infecting dogs and cats. Containing praziquantel as the active ingredient, Droncit targets both the immature and mature forms of tapeworm, impairing their normal functions.
Sold as a single tablet, a box of 20 tablets or a box of 100 tablets.
A single dose of Droncit Tapeworm Tablet for Cats and Dogs effectively kills all forms of common UK adult tapeworms living within the gut.
- Kills tapeworms commonly found in UK cats and dogs
- Vet strength formula for fast and effective tapeworm treatment
- Targets both immature and mature forms of adult tapeworms in cats and dogs
- Can be given with food for easy administration
- A highly effective treatment against all the common species of tapeworm found in the UK including; Echinoccus granulosus, Taenia multiceps, Taenia hydatigena, Taenia ovis, Taenia pisiformis, Taenia taeniaeformis and Dipylidium caninum. Also effective against Echinosossus multilocularis.
Any dog that scavenges when out walking or cats that hunt and consume mice or birds are at high risk of tapeworm infection. Our pets often show few, if any, signs of a tapeworm infection but if left untreated it can lead to serious health complications for your pet and your family.
Fleas serve as intermediate hosts for one of the common types of tapeworm Dipylidium caninum. To avoid reinfection with this parasite, flea control of the animal and its housing should be carried out at the same time. Unless flea control is complete, an infected flea population may survive and re-treatment of the animal may be necessary.
1 Tablet per 10kg of Bodyweight
Each Tablet Contains:
Do NOT use in Puppies or Kittens