Eukanuba Breed Specific – Adult – Boxer
EUKANUBA’s breed specific diet for Boxers (also ideal for English, Irish & Gordon Setters and Doberman Pinschers) has been carefully tailored to help your dog live a long and healthy life.
Sold as a 12kg bag.
This special dry food gives your dog 100% complete and balanced nutrition and includes L-carnitine to help your dog naturally burn fat and natural Taurine to help maintain a healthy heart. It contains tailored levels of vitamin E and Beta-carotene that help support your dog’s strong natural defences as well as prebiotics to promote digestive health.
- Helps naturally burn fat while preserving lean muscle, with L-carnitine.
- Formulated to support a healthy heart with L-carnitine and natural taurine.
- Helps support healthy joints with added glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate.
- Promotes optimal digestion with prebiotics and clinically proven beet pulp.
- Helps promote strong natural defences with antioxidant vitamins E and C
- Clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up in 28 days. Reduces plaque and maintains strong teeth
When feeding for the first time gradually introduce EUKANUBA into your dog’s diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day. Divide the daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level. Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink.
Dried Chicken And Turkey (29%, A Natural Source Of Taurine, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulphate), Maize, Wheat, Animal Fat, Sorghum, Barley, Dried Beet Pulp (2.9%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Fish Oil, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.29%), Linseed
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.47%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.33%|
Vitamins: Vitamin A (45672 IU/Kg), Vitamin D3 (1516 IU/Kg), Vitamin E (254 Mg/Kg), L-Carnitine (48.4mg/Kg), Beta-Carotene (28.6 Mg/Kg)
Trace Elements: Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: 46mg/kg, Potassium iodide: 3.4mg/kg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: 615mg/kg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate: 46mg/kg, Manganous oxide: 33mg/kg, Zinc oxide: 214mg/kg.
No Artificial Flavours Added
No Artificial Colourants Added
Out of stock