Eukanuba Breed Specific – Adult – German Shepherd
EUKANUBA’s breed specific diet for German Shepherds (also ideal for Belgian Shepherds) has been carefully tailored to help your dog live a long and healthy life.
This special dry food gives your dog 100% complete and balanced nutrition and includes L-carnitine to help your dog naturally burn fat and a higher level of prebiotics to promote digestive health. It also contributes to a healthy skin and radiant coat with Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids.
Sold as a 12kg bag.
- Promotes optimal digestion with prebiotics
- Helps support healthy joints with added glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate.
- Clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up in 28 days. Reduces plaque and maintains strong teeth
- Helps naturally burn fat while preserving lean muscle, with L-carnitine.
- Clinically proven to help support lean muscles with animal proteins.
- Promotes healthy skin and radiant coat with clinically proven ratio of Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids
When feeding for the first time gradually introduce EUKANUBA into your dog’s diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day. Divide the daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level. Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink.
Dried Chicken And Turkey (24%), Maize, Rice, Wheat, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp (2.8%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Potassium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides (0.52%), Fish Oil, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Linseed, Glucosamine (432mg/Kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (43mg/Kg).
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.19%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.34%|
Vitamins: Vitamin A (45892 IU/Kg), Vitamin D3 (1523 IU/Kg), Vitamin E (255 Mg/Kg), L-Carnitine (48.1 Mg/Kg), β-Carotene (5.0 Mg/Kg)
Trace Elements: Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: 56mg/kg, Potassium iodide: 4.1mg/kg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: 752mg/kg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate: 57mg/kg, Manganous oxide: 40mg/kg, Zinc oxide: 261mg/kg.
No Artificial Flavours Added
No Artificial Colourants Added
Out of stock