Eukanuba Daily Care – Senior 9+
Special nutritional care diet for senior dogs of all sizes aged 9+. This Daily Care diet contains high levels of protein to help maintin optimal body condition, as well as important antioxidants beta-carotene and Vitamin E to help build your dog’s natural defences.
This senior recipe also contains prebiotics and beet pulp to promote good digestive health, as well as added calcium to support strong bones.
Available in a 2.5kg bag
- Helps maintain good body condition, lean muscle, coat quality with high level of protein.
- Helps promote aging dogs’ natural defenses with important antioxidants, beta-carotene and vitamin E.
- Tailored protein and fat for less stress on joints for mature and senior large breed dogs.
- Promotes optimal digestion with prebiotics and clinically proven beet pulp.
- Clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up in 28 days. Reduces plaque and maintains strong teeth.
Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink. When switching to EUKANUBA, gradually introduce over 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day. Divide the daily amount shown in the chart into 2 meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity.
Dried Chicken and Turkey (34%, natural source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulphate), Maize, Wheat, Animal Fat, Rice, Dried Beet Pulp (2.9%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Fish Oil, Fructooligosaccharides (0.53%), Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Linseed, Mannanoligosaccharides.
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.49%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.38%|
Vitamins: Vitamin A: 45055IU/kg, Vitamin D₃: 1495IU/kg, Vitamin E: 250mg/kg, L‐carnitine: 56.9mg/kg, β‐carotene: 28.5mg/kg.
Trace Elements: Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: 45mg/kg, Potassium iodide: 3.3mg/kg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: 597mg/kg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate: 45mg/kg, Manganous oxide: 32mg/kg, Zinc oxide: 207mg/kg.
No Added Artificial Colours
No Added Flavours
Out of stock