Eukanuba – Puppy – Lamb & Rice
Our Puppy Recipe rich in Lamb and Rice is tailored nutrition for small and medium breed puppies with sensitive skin and stomach.
This dry dog food contains antioxidant vitamins E and C that help develop strong immunity. It also includes Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids to help your puppy have healthy skin and a radiant coat, and high quality animal-based protein to help build strong, lean muscles.
Available in 1kg and 12kg bags.
- Supports strong bones with clinically proven calcium.
- DHA is clinically proven for smart, trainable puppies.
- Promotes optimal digestion with prebiotics and clinically proven beet pulp.
- Clinically proven to promote strong bones, with calcium.
|WEIGHT||FEEDING (GRAMS/DAY)||FEEDING (GRAMS/DAY)||FEEDING (GRAMS/DAY)||FEEDING (GRAMS/DAY)|
|1-3 months||3-4 months||5-7 months||8-12 months|
Always have plenty of fresh water available for your puppy to drink. The number of meals a puppy needs each day depends on how old it is. If the puppy is under 8 weeks, you should follow appropriate advice on weaning puppies.
- From 4 weeks or older, split the daily feeding amount into the following number of meals each day.
- Age 4 to 16 weeks: 4 meals a day.
- Age 4 to 6 months: 3 meals a day.
Once your puppy is 6 months, start splitting the daily feeding amount over 2 meals a day. We would recommend continuing to divide his/her feeding amount into a minimum of 2 meals per day as an adult although some pets do well with one feeding. Use the method that works best for you and your pet.
- *For puppies with an adult weight > 25kg we recommend feeding Puppy Large Breed.
Dried Chicken And Turkey, Lamb (14%), Rice (14%), Maize, Sorghum, Dried Whole Egg, Fish Meal, Dried Beet Pulp (2.6%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Animal Fat, Fish Oil, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.26%), Calcium Carbonate
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.15%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.59%|
Vitamins: Vitamin A: 40964IU/kg, Vitamin D₃: 1359IU/kg, Vitamin E: 228mg/kg, β‐carotene: 4.5mg/kg.
Trace Elements: Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: 52mg/kg, Potassium iodide: 3.8mg/kg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: 695mg/kg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate: 53mg/kg, Zinc oxide: 241mg/kg, Manganous oxide: 37mg/kg.