Eukanuba Thriving – Small Breed – Mature
Our unique Thriving Mature recipe is tailored to support optimal body condition and support healthy ageing. Suitable for small breed dogs aged 8 to 11 years.
Our tasty, small kibble is rich in fresh chicken and has been specially tailored to suit the needs of small breed dogs. Plus, its unique hexagonal shape also helps to take care of your dog’s teeth.
Available in a 2kg bag.
- L-carnitine to help maintain an ideal weight
- Tailored fibre blend including FOS and beet pulp to help support healthy digestion
- Glucosamine to help maintain healthy joints and calcium to help maintain strong bones
- Natural sources of Omega 6 & 3 for healthy skin and coat
- Antioxidant Vitamins E & C to help support immunity
- Special kibble shape together with unique DentaDefense to help keep teeth clean and healthy
|SIZE OF DOG||FEEDING (GRAMS/DAY)|
Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink. When switching to EUKANUBA, gradually introduce over 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day. Divide the daily amount shown in the chart into 2 meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity.
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||3.2%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.43%|
Vitamins: vitamin A 48519IU, vitamin C 61mg, vitamin D₃ 1610IU, vitamin E 270mg, beta-carotene 5.3mg, L-carnitine 50mg.
Trace elements: cupric sulphate pentahydrate (copper) 13mg, potassium iodide (iodine) 2.6mg, ferrous sulphate monohydrate (iron) 69mg, manganous sulphate monohydrate (manganese) 40mg, zinc oxide (zinc) 115mg.
Antioxidants: (natural) tocopherol extracts from vegetable oil 99mg.
Flavouring compounds: organic rosemary extract 49mg, tea extract 25mg, yucca extract 250mg.
*Supplemented levels added at time of manufacture.
Out of stock