Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Dermatosis FP Tinned Dog Food
Eukanuba Dermatosis FP Response veterinary diet with fish and potato is formulated to meet the needs of dogs suffering from both food allergies and other inflammatory skin and gastro-intestinal diseases.
Sold as 6 x 375g tins.
- Inflammatory Skin and Coat Conditions
- Pruritic Dermatitis (atopic, flea-bite, contact)
- Food Allergy/Intolerance
- Senior (overweight, impaired glucose metabolism) – Chronic otitis Externa – Perianal Fistula
May also be prescribed to manage:
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Intestinal pathogen overgrowth
- Chronic gastroenteritus
- Novel protein and carbohydrate sources – fish/potato to reduce food allergy and intolerance
- Targeted omega-6:omega-3 fatty acid ratio – helps nutritionally manage atopy and inflammation at the cellular level
- FOS (fructooligosaccharies)* – prebiotics which aid in GI health and have been shown in a clinical study to help maintain the balance between beneficial and potentially pathogenic bacteria
- Beet pulp – a moderately fermentable fibre that produces butyrate, a short-chain fatty acid (SCFA), which is a preferential energy source for the enteroycytes. Promotes intestinal health and optimal stool consistency
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant to help maintain a strong immune system
- DentalCare System* – to help reduce tartar build-up across the whole mouth during and beyond mealtime
- High quality animal-based protein – vital for skin & coat health
Catfish, herring meal, modified potato starch, maize oil, dried beet pulp, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride.
Out of stock