Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Joint Mobility Dried Dog Food 12kg
Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Joint Mobility Dog Food is a carefully developed diet that will help to nutritionally manage body weight and support healthy joints. Formulated with a low energy density and a high-quality protein source to support controlled weight loss, Eukanuba Joint Mobility also contains purified sources of Glucosamine and Chondroitin, which provide the building blocks for cartilage to support healthy joints.
Recommended For: Joint and mobility issues. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before and during the use of this product in order to determine the needs of your dog.
- Low Energy Density: Supports the loss of body weight
- Reduced Fat: Helps maintain a healthy weight and reduce stress on joints
- L-Carnitine: Supports fat metabolism
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin: Supports healthy joints
- Omega 3 & 6: Helps soothe joint stiffness
- Prebiotics: Help maintain digestive health and support nutrient absorption
- Joint/Mobility Issues – Osteoarthritis, Orthopaedic Procedures, Joint Trauma.
May also be prescribed to nutritionally manage aging/senior dog issues:
- Gastrointestinal Issues
- Declining Immunity
- Muscle Atrophy
- Weight Maintenance
- Impaired Glucose Metabolism
Maize, Dried Chicken And Turkey, Wheat, Sorghum, Barley, Fish Meal, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Whole Egg, Chicken Digest, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Calcium Carbonate, Linseed, Glucosamine (718 Mg/Kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (72mg/Kg)
Protein: 27%, Fat Content: 11%. Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 1.88%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.26%, Crude Ash: 6.6%, Crude Fibres 2.6%, Calcium: 1.17%, Phosphorus: 0.97%, Vitamin A: 230534IU/kg, Vitamin D3: 1436IU/kg, Vitamin E: 259mg/kg, L-Carnitine: 48mg/kg, B-Carotene: 3.8mg/kg
Out of stock