Eukanuba Weight Control – Medium Breed
With 40% less fat*, EUKANUBA Weight Control for medium breeds is ideal to help your dog maintain a healthy weight.
This complete dry dog food contains prebiotics and beet pulp to help support healthy digestion. It also includes Omega-6 and 3 fatty acids to help your dog maintain healthy skin and a radiant coat, and helps support healthy joints with a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
*vs EUKANUBA Adult Dry Dog Food for Medium Breed
Sold as a 12kg bag.
- Helps support healthy joints with added glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate.
- Clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up in 28 days. Reduces plaque and maintains strong teeth
- Helps naturally burn fat while preserving lean muscle, with L-carnitine.
- 40% less fat than Eukanuba Adult Medium Breed.
|WEIGHT||FEEDING (GRAMS/DAY)||FEEDING (GRAMS/DAY)|
|Weight Maintenance||Weight Loss|
Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink. When switching to EUKANUBA, gradually introduce over 4 days. We recommend feeding your dog twice a day. Divide the daily amount shown in the chart into 2 meals. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity.
- * For dogs < 8kg we recommend to feed Adult Small Breed Weight Control
- * For dogs > 25kg we recommend to feed Adult Large Breed Weight Control
Maize, Dried Chicken And Turkey, Wheat, Sorghum, Barley, Dried Beet Pulp (3.4%), Animal Fat, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fish Oil, Linseed, Fructooligosaccharides (0.28%), brewer’s dried yeast.
|Omega-6 fatty acids||1.81%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.28%|
Vitamins: Vitamin A: 45243IU/kg, Vitamin D₃: 1501IU/kg, Vitamin E: 251mg/kg, L‐carnitine: 48mg/kg, β‐carotene: 4.9mg/kg.
Trace elements: Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: 58mg/kg, Potassium iodide: 4.2mg/kg, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: 776mg/kg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate: 59mg/kg, Manganous oxide: 42mg/kg, Zinc oxide: 270mg/kg, sodium selenite: 0.35mg/kg.
No Artificial Flavours Added
No Artificial Colourants Added
Out of stock