F10 Antiseptic Solution RTU 1L
F10 Antiseptic Solution is ready to use for wound lavage and irrigation, to flush the nose and sinuses and in nebulisation for respiratory tract infections against a broad spectrum of bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores.
F10® ANTISEPTIC SOLUTION (RTU), composition per 100ml – Benzalkonium Chloride 0.022g, Polyhexanide 0.0016g, non toxic ampholytic surfactants, sequesterants and water to balance.
Directions for use
Use only as directed.
Prevention and treatment of respiratory diseases
Using clean or distilled water prepare a solution of 1:250 of F10 Antiseptic Solution. Administer topically using a nebuliser or fogger for 20 to 30 minutes twice daily or as directed by the veterinarian.
Nasal and sinus flushing to remove accumulated mucus and inflammatory material
Using normal saline prepare a solution of 1:250 of F10 Antiseptic Solution. Restrain the animal with its head downwards to avoid aspiration and syringe the cavity as necessary.
- Ingestion – DO NOT induce vomiting. Give milk or water to drink
- Eye contact – Rinse eyes with water, seek medical advice if necessary
- Do not mix with soaps and other chemicals
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and pets
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder
Out of stock