F10 CLXD Vet Disinfectant/Cleanser 5L
Safe and effective cleansing while reducing the microbial load. Ideal for all surfaces.
F10CLXD Veterinary Disinfectant/Cleanser has the same broad spectrum of kill as F10CL Veterinary Disinfectant but with added detergent to provide a one-step product for light duty cleaning and disinfection in routine hygiene applications.
It is a soapy liquid with a slight pine fragrance and a green appearance.
Uses for F10CLXD Veterinary Disinfectant Cleanser
- Safe and effective cleansing whilst reducing the microbial load
- Cleaning and disinfection of: floors; walls; tiles; kennels/cages; food and drink bowls; bedding; tables and basins
- Due to the cleaning detergent contained in F10CLXD, any food bowls or instruments that are to come in close contact with animals should be washed with clean water to ensure no soap residue is left
- Once cleaned, spraying with F10SC or F10CL solution and allowing to air dry will ensure continued disinfection during storage
Recommended dilution rates of F10CLXD
The dilution rates mean that F10CLXD is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant/cleaners on the market.
- General disinfection at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:50 (20ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or PBFD at 1:20 (50ml in 1 litre)
Out of stock