FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY
FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY lets your kitten or newly adopted cat express their natural need of scratching where you prefer:
Clinically proven to teach them where to scratch
Works for more than 9/10 newly adopted cats/kitten
- Cats are territorial by nature. They like to feel in control of their territory. They have their own way of telling other cats “this is mine”! They scratch in visible places and leave marks and “territory messages”, coming from their paws.
FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY sends “territory messages” to cats and encourages kitten or newly adopted cats to scratch where you prefer, like on a scratching post.
Using feline natural territorial messages, FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY is a simple way to prevent your cat’s inappropriate scratching in the home.
- Just apply slowly onto your cat’s scratching post. Draw 2 or 3 lines every time.
- Repeat as follows:
- 1 pipette daily during 1st week
- 1 pipette at the beginning of week 3 and week 4
- As a precaution, place your post horizontally on a sink or newspaper and apply slowly, by drawing 2 or 3 lines
- Wait for 5 minutes to allow to dry before replacing your post vertically.
- Preferably position the post close to the area where your cat scratches or where they usually rest.
- If you have more than one cat, make sure that each cat has its own scratching post to prevent competition for access that could lead to unwanted scratching in your home.
- FELIWAY Classic Spray can be a complementary solution, to be sprayed where the cat should NOT scratch.
- When applied on the desired scratching surface, FELISCRATCH by FELIWAY sends a message to the cat, both visual (blue lines) and invisible (“territory messages”) that encourages the cat to scratch there.
Out of stock