FELIWAY Classic Spray
FELIWAY Classic Spray helps calm and reduce stress on-the-go, while also providing additional support at home.
Makes travel and visits to the vet less stressful.
Allows convenient and targeted management of the areas marked by your cat with spraying or scratching in your home.
- Cats communicate through natural “happy messages” released from different parts of their body (e.g. their face, mammary area and paws). Scientifically these are known as pheromones.
When comfortable and happy, cats mark their territory as familiar by rubbing their face against corners, furniture, people or other cats at home. By doing that, they release a message. When present in the environment, these “happy messages” provide reassurance to the cats.
When modern life conflicts with their natural needs, cats don’t feel completely comfortable.
They do not release these “happy messages” anymore and can show signs such as spraying, scratching and hiding.
FELIWAY Classic sends “happy messages” to cats and helps make them feel safe and secure at home.
Using feline natural reassuring messages, FELIWAY helps your cat happily adjust to the pace of modern life, encourages happiness and helps prevent signs like spraying, scratching and hiding.
- During car journeys or when going to the vet, spray directly in your cat’s carrier or basket 15 minutes before use
- At home: Re-spray daily to reduce the likelihood of re-marking
- During car journeys: re-spray every 4-5 hours (ensure your cat is away from the area while reapplying)
- Always wait about 15 minutes before letting your cat near any sprayed areas
- Simply spray on doorways, cat-flaps, window sills and prominent objects around the house.
- To prevent marking if it already occurred, spray on marked areas after a thorough cleaning.