Hills Adult Large Breed 1-5 yrs Chicken Dry Dog Food
HILL’s SCIENCE PLAN Large Breed Adult dog food with Chicken is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of large breed dogs during the prime of their life. Made with high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients.
Supports joint health with glucosamine & chondroitin
Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
High-quality protein for lean muscles
Large breed adult dogs 1 – 5 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Large breed puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL’S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Available as 2.5kg, 14kg and 18kg bags
Available as 2.5kg, 14kg and 18kg bags.
COMPOSITION: Maize, wheat, chicken and turkey meal, soybean meal, animal fat, digest, maize gluten meal, vegetable oil, dried beet pulp, minerals, flaxseed, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine).
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|80 +||10 per kg|
Mixed feeding guide
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 370g||Dry grams|
|80+||2||8 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3682 kcal/kg (368 kcal/100g)
|Carbohydrate (NFE)||54.5 %|
|Crude fibre||2 %|
|Crude Ash||5.2 %|
|Vitamin A||10700 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||115 ppm|
|Vitamin D||826 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||669 IU/kg|
|Omega-3-fatty acids||0.53 %|
|Omega-6-fatty acids||3.82 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.