Hills Derm Complete Wet Food for Dogs (12 x 370g)
Hill’s PRESCRIPTION DIET Derm Complete Canned Dog Food is the only nutrition for both food and environmental sensitivities. Helps manage dry skin, itching, and scratching in dogs.
Sold as 12 x 370g tins
Suitable for adult dogs for: Supporting skin health in cases of secondary infections, other dermatoses. Atopic dermatitis (environmental allergy). Most adverse food reactions (AFR) except known allergy to egg. Flea allergy dermatitis (FAD). Otitis externa (chronic). Pruritic dermatitis. Food responsive enteropathy.
- Formulated to support the skin’s barriers against environmental irritants — year round.
- Visible skin healing in as little as 21 days in dogs with adverse food reactions
- Nutrition shown to provide less licking, scratching, headshaking and skin redness in as little as 28 days as seen in an open label study
- High levels of essential fatty acids to promote skin health
For best results:
- Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet’s condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
Brewers’ rice, rice protein concentrate, dried egg, soybean oil, coconut oil, flaxseed, fish oil, digest, minerals, rice flour, dried beet pulp, vitamins, trace elements, dried peas, dried carrots, dried cranberries, dried apple, dried broccoli and dried courgette.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 5.9%, Fat content 5.0%, Crude fibre 0.37%, Essential fatty acids 1.7%, Linoleic acid 1.1%, EPA+DHA 0.20%, Crude ash 1.6%, Moisture 70.5%, Calcium 0.24%, Potassium 0.21%, Magnesium 0.03%, Phosphorus 0.16%, Sodium 0.11%; per kg: Vitamin A 5,841IU, Vitamin D3 366IU.
Out of stock