Hill’s Science Plan Perfect Weight Dry Adult Dog Food Medium Breed with Chicken
HILL’S SCIENCE PLAN Perfect Weight Medium Adult dog food with Chicken provides delicious, clinically proven nutrition to reach & maintain healthy weight. Our high protein, high fibre formula enriched with L-carnitine & coconut oil helps support pets’ metabolism.> Key Benefits
Safe & effective weight loss with visible results
Healthy weight maintenance & long lasting weight support
Prebiotic fibres for gentle digestion
Adult dogs 1+ years of age that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL’S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Wheat, maize gluten meal, maize, chicken and turkey meal, pea bran meal, cellulose, digest, tomato pomace, flaxseed, animal fat, dried beet pulp, coconut oil, minerals, dried carrots.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60 +||11 per kg|
Mixed feeding guide
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 363g||Dry grams|
|60 +||1||8 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3165 kcal/kg (316 kcal/100g)
|Vitamin A||12288 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||110 ppm|
|Vitamin D||845 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||658 IU/kg|
|Chondroitin sulphate||493 ppm|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.