James Wellbeloved Adult Small Breed Lamb and Rice
James Wellbeloved taken a handful of nature’s nourishing ingredients and combined them with flavourful lamb for highly digestible, quality protein. Then, using all their knowledge and experience, they’ve added all the vitamins and minerals your pet needs to stay happy, healthy and full of life.
This product contains the following special ingredients and benefits to care for your dog’s health and wellbeing:
- Lamb Meal – Made with 100% natural lamb.
- Brown & White Rice – A highly digestible carbohydrate and energy source, believed to be gentle on the stomach.
- Green Tea Extract – A natural source of flavonoid antioxidants.
- Cranberry Extract – Natural organic acids and anthocyanadins found in cranberry juice.
- Prebiotics – Natural inulin from chicory, helping to maintain a healthy gut flora.
- Antioxidants – Natural antioxidants from pomegranate, green tea and rosemary to support the immune system.
Lamb meal (26%), white rice (23.6%), barley, brown rice (5.5%), lamb fat (5.5%), pea protein, whole linseed, sugar beet pulp, lamb gravy (2.9%), alfalfa meal, tomato pomace, sunflower oil, carrots, seaweed, dried vegetarian stock, sodium chloride, fish oil, potassium chloride, chicory extract (0.1%), calcium carbonate, green tea extract (0.053%), cranberry extract (0.05%), yucca extract, pomegranate extract (0.001%), rosemary extract (0.001%).
Additives per kg: Vitamin A: 15000 Iu, Vitamin D₃: 1400 Iu; Trace Elements: 3B103/Iron: 40.0 Mg, 3B202/Iodine: 2.4 Mg, 3B405/Copper: 6.0 Mg, 3B502/Manganese: 25.0 Mg, 3B607/Zinc: 100 Mg, E8/Selenium: 0.29 Mg.
Analytical constituents (%): Protein: 24.5; Fat Content: 13.5; Crude Ash: 8.8; Crude Fibre: 3.5; Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 0.95; Omega 6 Fatty Acids: 1.5; Vitamin E: 150 Mg/Kg.
This food is made with natural ingredients, and freshness and taste will be reduced if stored open for long periods. Store in a cool dry place. Keep closed between uses and store the bag in an airtight container if it is to be kept for more than 3 to 4 weeks after opening.