James Wellbeloved Junior Duck and Rice Large Breed 15kg
This recipe has been carefully formulated to meet the higher protein and energy requirements of rapidly growing puppies, while fully supporting their bone development. To create it, James Wellbeloved have taken a handful of nature’s nourishing ingredients and combined them with flavourful duck for highly digestible, quality protein. Then, using all their knowledge and experience, they’ve added all the vitamins and minerals your pet needs to stay happy, healthy and full of life.
This product contains the following special ingredients and benefits to care for your dog’s health and wellbeing:
- Duck Meal – Made with 100% natural duck.
- Brown & White Rice – A highly digestible carbohydrate and energy source, believed to be gentle on the stomach.
- Yucca Extract – A natural deodoriser, for less smelly poos.
- Strong Body – Support for joints and heart.
- Prebiotics – Natural inulin from chicory, helping to maintain a healthy gut flora.
- Antioxidants – Natural antioxidants from pomegranate, green tea and rosemary to support the immune system
Duck meal (35.5%), brown rice (21.5%), naked oats, white rice (11%), duck fat, whole linseed, duck gravy (2.9%), alfalfa meal, pea fibre, seaweed, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, fish oil, parsley (0.125%), nettles (0.125%), chicory extract (0.1%), calcium carbonate, glucosamine (0.045%), yucca extract (0.02%), chondroitin (0.005%), green tea extract (0.003%), pomegranate extract (0.001%), rosemary extract (0.001%).
Additives per kg: Vitamin A: 16500 Iu, Vitamin D₃: 1540 Iu, 3A370/Taurine: 1000 Mg; Trace Elements: 3B103/Iron: 40.0 Mg, 3B202/Iodine: 2.4 Mg, 3B405/Copper: 6.0 Mg, 3B502/Manganese: 25.0 Mg, 3B607/Zinc: 100 Mg, E8/Selenium: 0.29 Mg.
Analytical constituents (%): Protein: 30.0; Fat Content: 13.5; Crude Ash: 7.5; Crude Fibre: 2.5; Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 1.1; Omega 6 Fatty Acids: 2.7; Vitamin E: 200 Mg/Kg.
This food is made with natural ingredients, and freshness and taste will be reduced if stored open for long periods. Store in a cool dry place. Keep closed between uses and store the bag in an airtight container if it is to be kept for more than 3 to 4 weeks after opening.
Out of stock