James Wellbeloved Junior Lamb and Rice
This recipe has been carefully formulated to meet the developmental requirements of the older puppy, at a time when balancing muscular and skeletal development is so important. To create it, James Wellbeloved have taken a handful of nature’s nourishing ingredients and combined them with flavourful lamb for highly digestible, quality protein. Then, using all their knowledge and experience, they’ve added all the vitamins and minerals your pet needs to stay happy, healthy and full of life.
This product contains the following special ingredients and benefits to care for your dog’s health and wellbeing:
- Lamb Meal – Made with 100% natural lamb.
- Brown & White Rice – A highly digestible carbohydrate and energy source, believed to be gentle on the stomach.
- Yucca Extract – A natural deodoriser, for less smelly poos.
- DHA: They supplement this food with natural DHA found in oily fish.
- Prebiotics – Natural inulin from chicory, helping to maintain a healthy gut flora.
- Antioxidants – Natural antioxidants from pomegranate, green tea and rosemary to support the immune system.
Lamb meal (17.5%), white rice (16.2%), brown rice (16.1%), barley, pea protein, lamb fat (5%), pea starch, whole linseed, lamb gravy (2.9%), fish oil, sugar beet pulp, alfalfa meal, seaweed, sodium chloride, sunflower oil, chicory extract (0.25%), potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, yucca extract (0.02%), green tea extract (0.003%), pomegranate extract (0.001%), rosemary extract (0.001%).
Additives per kg: Vitamin A: 15000 Iu, Vitamin D₃: 1400 Iu; Trace Elements: 3B103/Iron: 40.0 Mg, 3B202/Iodine: 2.4 Mg, 3B405/Copper: 6.0 Mg, 3B502/Manganese: 25.0 Mg, 3B607/Zinc: 100 Mg, E8/Selenium: 0.29 Mg.
Analytical constituents (%): Protein: 25.0; Fat Content: 13.0; Crude Ash: 7.4; Crude Fibre: 2.5; Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 1.3; Omega 6 Fatty Acids: 1.4; Dha: 0.170; Vitamin E: 180 Mg/Kg.
This food is made with natural ingredients, and freshness and taste will be reduced if stored open for long periods. Store in a cool dry place. Keep closed between uses and store the bag in an airtight container if it is to be kept for more than 3 to 4 weeks after opening.