James Wellbeloved – Senior Cat – Turkey dry food
This recipe has been carefully formulated for senior cats, supplemented with taurine to support heart health and a blend of omega oils, glucosamine, chondroitin and plant extracts to support older joints. To create it, we’ve taken a handful of nature’s nourishing ingredients and combined them with flavourful turkey for highly digestible, quality protein. Then, using all our knowledge and experience, we’ve added all the vitamins and minerals your pet needs to stay happy, healthy and full of life.
This product contains the following special ingredients and benefits to care for your cat’s health and wellbeing:
- Turkey Meal – Made with 100% natural turkey.
- Cranberry Extract – Natural organic acids and anthocyanadins found in cranberry juice.
- Yucca Extract – To help reduce litter tray odour.
- Omega 3 & 6 Oils – To promote healthy skin and glossy coat.
- Prebiotics – Natural inulin from chicory, helping to maintain a healthy gut flora.
- Antioxidants – Natural antioxidants from pomegranate, green tea and rosemary to support the immune system.
Ingredients: Turkey meal (18.4%), brown rice, white rice, turkey fat (14.4%), maize gluten, pea protein, potato protein, turkey gravy (3%), tomato pomace, carrot, dried meat-free stock, potassium chloride, chicory pulp, fish oil, chicory extract (0.25%), calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, cranberry extract (0.05%), glucosamine (0.045%), nettles (0.025%), yucca extract (0.02%), rosemary extract (0.006%), chondroitin (0.005%), green tea extract (0.003%), pomegranate extract (0.001%).
Additives per kg: Vitamin A: 30000 Iu, Vitamin D₃: 1400 Iu, 3A370/Taurine: 2000 Mg; Trace Elements: 3B103/Iron: 40.0 Mg, 3B202/Iodine: 1.6 Mg, 3B405/Copper: 6.0 Mg, 3B502/Manganese: 25.0 Mg, 3B607/Zinc: 100 Mg, E8/Selenium: 0.19 Mg / Acidity Regulator: 1J514Ii/Sodiumbisulphate: 5.0 G.
Analytical constituents (%): Protein: 31.0; Fat Content: 19.5; Crude Ash: 7.0; Crude Fibre: 1.5; Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 0.40; Omega 6 Fatty Acids: 4.8; Phosphorus: 0.90; Vitamin E: 600 Mg/Kg.