Hills KD Mobility Stew Chicken/Veg Wet Food for Dogs
A complete wet food for the management of kidney disease and osteoarthritis. Tray of 12 x 354g tins.
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is a condition often associated with advanced age. It is also common for older dogs to develop other conditions such as osteoarthritis or cognitive dysfunction which can significantly impact their quality of life.
Nutritional support can play a key role in managing these age-related conditions.
The nutrition of k/d is clinically proven to improve & lengthen quality of life in dogs with CKD.
This irresistible Prescription Diet™ Stew with chicken and added vegetables contains gently cooked bite-sized chunks.
How it works:
- Controlled phosphorus & low sodium
- Improved amino acid profile
- Effective levels of Omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
How it helps:
- Supports kidney & heart function
- Supports your dog’s ability to run, climb and jump in as little as 21 days
- Supports your dog’s natural ability to build lean muscle daily
- Supports vitality & alertness in older dogs
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, oils and fats, derivatives of vegetable origin, various sugars, seeds, vegetables, minerals, eggs and egg derivatives.Protein sources: Chicken, pork, dried egg.
Out of stock