Hills KD Dry Food With Chicken for Cats
A complete dry food formulated to to support a longer and better quality of life in cats with kidney conditions. Available in 1.5kg or 5kg bags.
How it helps:
Hill’s™ Prescription Diet ™ k/d™ Feline helps to extend and improve the quality of life in cats with kidney conditions by helping reduce the progression and symptoms of the disease.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- High level of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help the blood flow to the kidneys
- High levels of antioxidants help to preserve kidney function
- Amino acid profile supports your cat’s natural ability to maintain lean muscle
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology that stimulates the appetite of cats with renal conditions, for up to 35% greater caloric intake than other renal foods
- Great taste and variety. Available in both wet and dry food in a range of flavours
COMPOSITION: Cereals, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, meat and animal derivatives, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals, derivatives of vegetable origin.Protein sources: Chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, pea protein, dried whole egg, rice protein concentrate.