Hills KD plus Mobility, Kidney and Joint Care Dry Food for Cats
A complete dry diet formulated to support cats with kidney conditions & mobility issues. Available in 2kg or 5kg bags.
How it helps:
Prescription Diet™ k/d™+ Mobility Feline is clinically proven to support mobility issues & kidney conditions in cats to improve their quality of life.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- Supports your cat’s ability to run, climb and jump in as little as 28 days
- High level of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help the blood flow to the kidneys
- High levels of antioxidants help to preserve kidney function
- Supports vitality & alertness in older cats
- Amino acid profile supports your cat’s natural ability to maintain lean muscle
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology that stimulates the appetite of cats with renal conditions, for up to 35% greater caloric intake than other renal foods
- Great taste, available in both wet and dry food.
COMPOSITION: Cereals, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, meat and animal derivatives, eggs and egg derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals.Protein sources: Chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, pea protein, dried whole egg.