Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Kitten Dry Food
Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Dry Food for Kittens has been exclusively formulated to meet the specific nutritional needs of kittens with digestive sensitivities. Made with a high energy content, and adapted levels of protein and calcium, Royal Canin Gastrointestinal helps to support your kitten’s growth and development, whilst also supporting healthy digestion and transit.
Available as 400g and 2kg bag sizes.
- Highly Digestible: Balanced fibres, including prebiotics, support a healthy digestion and transit
- High Energy: Made with a high energy content and adapted levels of nutrients
- Optimal Growth: Formulated to consider the nutritional needs of growing kittens
- Easy Rehydration: Adapted in size, shape and texture, the kibble can be easily rehydrated to encourage food intake
Royal Canin is committed to providing nutritional solutions to your pet’s needs. All products undergo an extensive quality control process in order to guarantee the optimum quality of food as well as catering to your pet’s specific dietary requirements and lifestyle. This means that when your kitten eats Royal Canin Kitten Dry Food, it’s getting a complete and balanced diet.
Suitable for kittens up to 12 months old.
Dehydrated Poultry Protein*, Animal Fats*, Rice*, Wheat Gluten*, Maize Flour*, Hydrolysed Poultry Liver*, Yeasts Products, Minerals, Fish Oil*, Beet Pulp, Egg Powder*, Vegetable Fibres, Soya Oil*, Psyllium Husks and Seeds (Source of Mucilaginous Substances), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (0.5%), Hydrolysed Yeast (Source of Mannan-Oligo-Saccharides (0.2%) and Beta glucans), Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein).
* Highly digestible ingredients
Protein: 35%, Crude Ash: 6.7%. Crude Fibre: 2%. Crude Oil Fats: 24%