Royal Canin Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie Dry Food for Cats
Royal Canin Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie Dry Food for Cats is a nutritionally complete veterinary diet for overweight, neutered or inactive cats, to help treat kidney stones and bladder problems. Made with a reduced fat recipe with a low-calorie content to help limit weight gain, Royal Canin Urinary Veterinary Diet has been designed to help with the dissolution of struvite uroliths and to increase the acidic pH value of your cat’s urine to reduce the risk of recurrent struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis.
Available in 1.5kg, 3.5kg and 7kg bags
- Idiopathic Cystitis: The high moisture content of Urinary S/O Pouches increase urine dilution and help avoid recurrent cystitis
- Struvite Dissolution: Effectively dissolves struvite uroliths
- Urine Dilution: Decreases the urinary concentration of struvite and calcium oxalate crystals, and ensures regular bladder wash-out
- Low RSS: Low relative Super Saturation diets encourage an undersaturated urinary environment
- Moderate Calorie: A reduced calorie content helps limit weight gain
RECOMMENDED FOR CATS WITH TENDENCY TO BE OVERWEIGHT IN CASES OF: Struvite uroliths: dissolution and management of recurrence, Calcium oxalate uroliths: management of recurrence.
NOT RECOMMENDED IN CASES OF; Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), Heart disease (when sodium restriction is sought), Concurrent use of urine-acidifying medication, Growth, gestation/lactation.
Poultry Protein, Rice, Wheat Gluten, Maize Flour, Vegetable Fibres, Maize Gluten, Minerals, Animal Fats, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Fish Oil, Soya Oil, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides (FOS), Egg Powder, Hydrolysed Crustaceans (Source of Glucosamine), Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein)
Crude Ash: 9.1%. Crude Fibre: 7%. Crude Oil Fats: 11%. Moisture: 5.5%. Protein: 34%