Royal Canin Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie Wet Food for Cats (48 x 85g pouches)
Royal Canin Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie Pouches for Cats is a nutritionally complete veterinary diet for overweight, neutered or inactive cats, to help treat kidney stones and bladder problems. Made with a reduced fat recipe with a low-calorie content to help limit weight gain, Royal Canin Urinary Veterinary Diet has been designed to help with the dissolution of struvite uroliths and to increase the acidic pH value of your cat’s urine to reduce the risk of recurrent struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis.
Sold as 48 x 85g pouches.
- Idiopathic Cystitis: The high moisture content of Urinary S/O Pouches increase urine dilution and help avoid recurrent cystitis
- Struvite Dissolution: Effectively dissolves struvite uroliths
- Urine Dilution: Decreases the urinary concentration of struvite and calcium oxalate crystals, and ensures regular bladder wash-out
- Low RSS: Low relative Super Saturation diets encourage an undersaturated urinary environment
- Moderate Calorie: A reduced calorie content helps limit weight gain
RECOMMENDED FOR CATS WITH TENDENCY TO BE OVERWEIGHT IN CASES OF: Struvite uroliths: dissolution and management of recurrence, Calcium oxalate uroliths: management of recurrence.
NOT RECOMMENDED IN CASES OF; Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), Heart disease (when sodium restriction is sought), Concurrent use of urine-acidifying medication, Growth, gestation/lactation.
Meat and Animal Derivatives, Fish and Fish Derivatives, Cereals, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Minerals, Oils and Fats, Various Sugars
Protein: 9.5%, Fat Content: 2.7%, Crude Ash: 1.7%, Crude Fibres: 1.3%, Moisture: 81.5%, Taurine (total): 0.085%, Calcium: 0.22%, Phosphorus: 0.19%, Sodium: 0.26%, Magnesium: 0.01%, Potassium: 0.16%, Chloride: 0.33%, Sulphur: 0.16%
Urine Acidifying Substances: Calcium Sulphate: 0.25%, DL-methionine: 0.03%
Out of stock