Royal Canin Vet Care Nutrition – Puppy Giant Dog 14kg
Royal Canin VCN – Puppy Giant Dog
Dog food for the metabolism and joints of puppies of very large dogs from 45 kilo
Royal Canin VCN – Paediatric Puppy Giant Dog is a diet for puppies of large breeds aged 2 to 8 months.
Large breed dogs’ growth will peak around the age of 4-5 months. At around 7 months, these puppies will have the highest energy requirements. During this period, the digestive system, joints and immune system can use a little extra support. The food contains glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate and Omega-3 fatty acids that contribute to the maintenance of healthy joints. Pediatric Puppy Giant Dog also supports the digestive system. Royal Canin VCN – Pediatric Puppy Giant Dog is suitable for large breed puppies aged 2 to 8 months with an adult weight of 45 kg.
- Contributes to optimal digestion.
- Provides optimal support for the joints.
- Supports the immune system.
Royal Canin Diets
- Royal Canin VCN – Pediatric Starter Large Dog: For giant breed puppies younger than 2 months.
- Royal Canin VCN – Pediatric Junior Giant Dog: For giant breed puppies between 8 and 18-24 months of age.
- Royal Canin VCN – Adult Giant Dog: For giant breed adult dogs.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, wheat gluten, maize, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, soya oil, yeast, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds, fructooligosaccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), Tagetes (African) extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin), Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, iron, iodine, copper, manganese, zinc and selenium. Contains antioxidants.
Out of stock