Specific CIW Digestive Support Wet Dog Food
A complete wet food formulated to support dogs suffering from digestive problems. Available in trays of 7 x 100g or 6 x 300g foils.
- Highly digestibility – Highly digestible ingredients compensate for decreased intestinal enzymatic activity and ensure an optimal uptake of nutrients. This makes the diet optimal for patients with gastrointestinal conditions such as acute and chronic diarrhoea, vomiting and/or flatulence
- Vitamin & mineral support – The high content of minerals and fat soluble vitamins compensates for compromised absorption in the patient’s gastrointestinal system. The increased level of electrolytes compensates for increased losses during diarrhoea and vomiting
- Immune support – Contains ß-1,3/1,6-glucans from yeast, which can bind to receptors of white blood cells, thereby alerting the immune system and supporting the immune response. The diet contains egg powder rich in immunoglobulins. Immunoglobulins can bind specific bacteria, viruses and protozoa in the intestinal tract. This prevents attachment of pathogens to the intestinal wall, damage to villi and associated diarrhoea. Furthermore, the diet contains mannan-oligo-saccharides (MOS). MOS can bind pathogenic bacteria, thereby preventing them from binding to the intestinal wall. MOS also stimulates the local immunity in the intestinal tract
- Intestinal support – Psyllium Husk is a gel-forming soluble fibre, which absorbs several times its weight in liquid, and is known for its beneficial effect on the regulation of the gastrointestinal tract activity and protection of the intestinal mucosa
- Odour control – Yucca extract reduces the production of malodorous gasses and the smell of faeces
Pork, maize, rice, minerals (including zeolite), vitamins and trace elements, (including chelated trace elements), egg powder, dextrose, psyllium husk, fish oil, sunflower oil, yeast (source of mannan-oligosaccharides and β-1,3/1,6-glucans). yucca powder.
Contains no added artificial colours or flavourings.