Hills TD Dental Care Dry Food for Dogs
A complete dry food to aid oral hygiene and reduce plaque build up. Available in 3kg and 10kg bags.
How it helps:
Prescription Diet™Canine t/d™ helps to maintain oral health.
- Contains a special fibre matrix with aligned fibres that help the kibble engulf the tooth before it splits. This provides a gentle scraping action that helps reduce the build-up of plaque, tartar, and stains.
- Helps to neutralise free radicals as it contains a high level of antioxidants.
- Dental plaque, stain and tartar (calculus).
- Oral malodour.
Not recommended for
- Pregnant or lactating bitches
- Dogs with severe periodontal disease, without appropriate assessment and treatment
Ground Maize, Ground Rice, Chicken and Turkey Meal, Cellulose Powder, Animal Fat, Pea Bran Meal, Digest, Dried Whole Egg, Vegetable Oil, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Sulphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, Vitamins, Trace Elements. Contains EU Approved Antioxidant
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 16.2%, Carbohydrate 48.3%, Fat Content 14.4%, Crude Fibre 9.3%, Moisture 8%, Calcium 0.56%, Omega-3 0.25%, Omega-6 2.95%, Phosphorus 0.38%, Sodium 0.2%, Potassium 0.62%, Magnesium 0.07%