Hills TD Mini Dry Dog Food 3kg
A complete dry food formulated for oral hygiene and reduce the build up of plaque, specifically for smaller dogs.
How it helps:
Prescription Diet™Canine t/d™ helps to maintain oral health.
- Contains a special fibre matrix with aligned fibres that help the kibble engulf the tooth before it splits. This provides a gentle scraping action that helps reduce the build-up of plaque, tartar, and stains.
- Helps to neutralise free radicals as it contains a high level of antioxidants.
- With smaller kibbles for dogs below 7 kg.
- Dental plaque, stain and tartar (calculus).
- Oral malodour.
Not recommended for
- Pregnant or lactating bitches
- Dogs with severe periodontal disease, without appropriate assessment and treatment
Maize, Brewers’ Rice, Chicken (24%) and Turkey Meal, Cellulose, Animal Fat, Pea Bran Meal, Digest, Dried Whole Egg, Minerals, Soybean Oil, Vitamins, Taurine, Trace Elements, Beta-Carotene. With a Natural Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols)
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 16.2%, Carbohydrate 48.3%, Fat Content 14.4%, Crude Fibre 9.3%, Moisture 8%, Calcium 0.56%, Omega-3 0.25%, Omega-6 2.95%, Phosphorus 0.38%, Sodium 0.2%, Potassium 0.62%, Magnesium 0.07%
Out of stock