Wafcol Salmon & Potato Senior Dog Food
Wafcol Salmon & Potato Senior dog food does not contain any cereals and is a highly palatable, nutritious complete balanced food for dogs. This dog food also excludes red meat, poultry, white fish, dairy products, soya and artificial colours, flavours and preservatives all of which are known allergens that may trigger food allergies or intolerances.
- Lower protein content than Wafcol Adult Salmon & Potato Adult, balanced with optimum levels of vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients
- Formulated to be gentle on sensitive digestive systems with salmon as the single protein source and potato as the main carbohydrate source
- Contains prebiotics which are proven to help improve digestion
- Containing Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and seaweed, that is rich in iodine, both of which are necessary for many functions including the growth and repair of tissues and to help promote healthy skin and coat
- Contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) to help support and maintain healthy joints
- Nutritional profile includes optimum levels of calcium and phosphorus for strong bones and teeth
- Crunchy biscuits prevent the buildup of plaque and tartar, working with zinc and calcium to help maintain healthy teeth and gums
43% Potato (includes 29% Sweet Potato and 14% Potato), 35% Salmon (includes 27% Salmon, 4% Salmon Meal, 2% Salmon Gravy and 2% Salmon Oil), Peas, Lupins, Sunflower Oil, Minerals, Vitamins, Mannanoligosaccharides (1800mg/kg), Fructooligosaccharides (1800mg/kg), Glucosamine (675mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (675mg/kg), Chondroitin (475mg/kg). Additives: Nutritional additives; Vitamins (kg): Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 14,867 iu, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2000 iu, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 100iu. Trace Elements (kg): Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 160 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.5 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 57 mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 105 mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 133 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.5 mg. Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 21%, Fat Content 6%, Crude Fibres 4.5%, Crude Ash 8%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorous 0.8%, Omega 3 0.8%, Omega 6 1.5%.