Hills ZD Food Sensitivities Dry Food for Dogs
A hypoallergenic hydrolysed complete dry diet for sole use in diet trials or for the management of food allergies in dogs.
Available as 3kg and 10kg bags
Clinically proven to help reduce skin & gastrointestinal signs caused by adverse food reactions.
Hill’s Prescription DietTM z/dTM Canine is clinically proven to help reduce skin and digestive signs caused by food allergies.
- Hypoallergenic food formulated with highly hydrolysed chicken as the only animal protein source.
- Clinically proven to help reduce skin and digestive signs caused by food allergies.
- Helps to nourish skin and coat with visible improvement in 30 days.
- Great taste your dog will love.
- Also available in mini kibble and wet formulation
Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Oils and Fats, Minerals
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 21.3%, Fat Content 14.5%, Crude Fibre 5.1%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 53.3%, Calcium 0.78%, Phosphorus 0.55%, Sodium 0.36%, Potassium 0.80%, Magnesium 0.069%, Taurine 0.12%, Crude Ash 5.8%