Hills ZD Food Sensitivities Mini Dry Food for Dogs
A hypoallergenic hydrolysed complete dry diet for sole use in diet trials or for the management of food allergies in dogs. Formulated in mini kibble for smaller dogs. Available in 1.5kg and 6kg bags.
Clinically proven to help reduce skin & gastrointestinal signs caused by adverse food reactions.
Hill’s Prescription Diet™ z/d™ Canine is clinically proven to help reduce skin and digestive signs caused by food allergies.
- Hypoallergenic food formulated with highly hydrolysed chicken as the only animal protein source.
- Clinically proven to help reduce skin and digestive signs caused by food allergies.
- Helps to nourish skin and coat with visible improvement in 30 days.
- Great taste your dog will love.
- Also available in a wet formulation
Maize Starch, Chicken Liver Hydrolysate, Cellulose, Minerals, Soybean Oil, Animal Fat, Vitamins, Trace Elements, Taurine and Beta-Carotene. With A Natural Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols)
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 19.2%, Fat Content 14.7%, Crude Fibre 4.6%, Crude Ash 5%, Moisture 8%, Calcium 0.64%, Omega-3 0.44%, Omega-6 3.57%, Phosphorus 0.49%, Sodium 0.33%, Potassium 0.74%, Magnesium 0.05%