Hills ZD Ultra Food Sensitivities Wet Food for Dogs (370g x 12 Tins)
A hypoallergenic hydrolysed complete wet diet for sole use in diet trials or for the management of food allergies in dogs.
Clinically proven to help reduce skin & gastrointestinal signs caused by adverse food reactions.
Hill’s Prescription DietTM z/dTM Canine is clinically proven to help reduce skin and digestive signs caused by food allergies.
- Hypoallergenic food formulated with highly hydrolysed animal protein & single purified carbohydrate source.
- Clinically proven to help reduce skin and digestive signs caused by food allergies.
- Helps to nourish skin and coat with visible improvement in 30 days.
- Great taste your dog will love.
- Also available in a dry formulation
Chicken Liver Hydrolysate, Maize Starch, Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Minerals, Trace Elements, Vitamins, Taurine
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 4.9%, Fat Content 3.4%, Crude Fibre 1.2%, Crude Ash 1.2%, Moisture 75.5%, Calcium 0.17%, Omega-3 0.12%, Omega-6 1.09%, Phosphorus 0.13%, Sodium 0.08%, Potassium 0.19%, Magnesium 0.02%
Out of stock